Book a Fitting
The next Big Bridal Popup sale is on 30 January & 31 January 2021
The Booking Process
Personal fitting room. 1 Hour fitting slot!
Assistants will be available.
Find the One
You pay, we pack, you take. That’s how easy it is.
- When you arrive, please report to reception.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to browse the available wedding dresses.
- You will have your own private fitting room.
- Pre-select your three favourite dresses 15 minutes before your fitting takes place.
- Take the dresses to the fitting room.
- Only three dresses are allowed per fitting room at a time.
- Once your preferred style has been established, an available assistant will provide you with alternatives.
- Once you have eliminated a dress, please allow the assistant to return the dress to display.
- Expect to fit a maximum of 5 to 6 wedding dresses.
- We provide seating space for two guests only per fitting room. No more than 2 guests are allowed.
- One trained fitting assistant will be available per two fitting rooms. She will assist you in lacing up the wedding dresses and to prevent damage to the dresses.
- Serious damage to wedding dresses may result in a request to purchase the damaged goods. Please handle garments with care.
- An onsite designer and alterations specialist will be available to you.
- No food and drinks allowed near the wedding dresses.
- No prams and trolleys will be allowed due to limited space.
- Preferably no children, please.