NB! After you have selected your booking slot, you will be redirected to pay via Secure Online Payment system (Payfast). If payment is not made immediately, your booking will be forfeited.
SOME TIPS TO TAKE NOTE OFF BEFORE YOU COME
- Do not wear make-up
- You will have a specific fitting slot with your own assistant and fitting room, you may come 30 minutes before your slot to browse and view dresses
Understand what kind of merchandise you can expect:
- We suggest that brides have an idea of the style and fit they are looking for in their wedding gown
- Manage your expectations about the level of service you will receive at a sample sale. Don’t confuse this with a real bridal appointment, we have put a lot of effort into selecting quality gowns
- Wear comfortable underwear – you fit the dresses with panties and no bra. If you are extremely shy you can wear a pair of leggings.
- Be very picky about who you bring with you to the sale: We do not recommend bringing more than one guest, as your own opinion matters the most. Bring a friend that is honest and decisive and understands your personality and what you hope to find. After all, purchasing a gown at a sample sale is not a decision that you can sleep on.
No buyer’s remorse!