FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. NO PLAYDATES. DRESSES WILL ONLY BE ON SALE FOR THE SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND, BE READY TO BUY.
BIG BRIDAL POPUP is a popup wedding dress sale. We aim to give you a special experience with experienced assistants and a private fitting room. However, bear in mind that this is a massive wedding dress sale, with many brides attending where you will find best buys on sample wedding dresses and should not be confused with the experience you will expect in an upmarket bridal studio where you are the only customer. 💍👗
As we are sharing the stage with the most popular expo in JHB, the expo entrance fee of R100 is still payable on your arrival. There will not be a separate entrance. Every bride deserves to fulfill her dream. The Oakfield Farm Wedding Venue Bridal Expo continue to celebrate uniqueness. Couples get to meet SA’s leading wedding specialists in the beautiful and romantic gardens of this sought-after wedding venue. Add to this the massive #BigBridalPopUp wedding dress SALE and you are guaranteed to leave feeling inspired & ready to plan the rest of your PERFECT day!
- When you arrive, please report to reception.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to browse dresses.
- You will have your own private fitting room.
- Pre-select your 3 favourite dresses 15 minutes before your fitting.
- Take the dresses to the fitting room.
- Only 3 dresses per fitting room are allowed at a time
- Once your preferred style is established, an assistant if available at the time who is knowledgeable on the collection will bring alternatives to you.
- Once you have eliminated a dress, please allow the assistant to return the dress to display.
- Expect to fit a maximum of 5/6 dresses.
- We ONLY have a sitting space for 2 guests per fitting room. NO more than 2 guests, please.
- One trained fitting assistant will be available per two fitting rooms. She will assist you to lace up dresses and prevent damage to the dresses.
- Serious damage to dresses may result in a request to purchase the damaged goods. Please handle garments with care.
- An onsite designer and alterations specialist will be available for you.
- NO food and drinks allowed near dresses.
- NO prams and trolleys due to limited space.
- Preferably no children, please.